Version 2.2 - Revision Date: 9/28/2018
Download the Requirements by clicking on the links below.
The Requirements are housed in the following tables:
- Event Table
- This table relates EDI information to the circumstances under which they are initiated as well as the timeframes for sending the information.
- Element Requirements
- This table lists the individual data element requirements
- Edit Matrix
- This table provides information on the edits that will apply to each data element and the edits that will be applied based on the population of the data element.
- FROI SROI Sequencing Table
- This table provides information on the IIC MTC sequencing. It is meant to convey to the Trading Partner the sequencing rules that clarify how the IIC will apply Edit 063 - Invalid Event Sequence. This information does not supersede or replace the sequencing stipulated in the Edit Matrix. The purpose of the FROI SROI Sequencing Table is to present the MTC sequencing in an easy-to-follow manner.
The changes to the Requirements are logged in the following table:
- Requirement Tables Change Log
- This table presents the changes that are made to the Requirement Tables.